Coronavirus Advice and Information
Please find information and advice regarding Coronavirus and our School/ Parental Risk Assessment.
How we can help slow the spread.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds, or an alcohol based sanitiser.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- If you feel unwell, stay at home and don't attend work or school
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
- If you are worried about your symptoms please call NHS 111 - don't go directly to your GP or other healthcare environment.
Please follow the links below for further information.