Here are some notes that should make your child's time in class 1 a happy and educational journey.
- In year one, children are encouraged to be independent. If you have any important letters, please let your child know that they are in their book bags as they are coming into school (or ask them to hold it). Children are reminded daily to check their bags, especially when we have deadlines for events/activities.
- Please ensure that your child's name is in every piece of clothing (including their PE kit).
- Could we ask that PE pumps are kept in drawstring bags so that they will hang on their pegs easily.
- Please make sure that your child's book bag is in school every day.
- Please make sure that your child has appropriate clothing in school everyday; waterproof coats, correct uniform and footwear. Wellington boots can be kept in school and worn during adverse weather and for Forest Friday sessions.
If you have any questions about school routines or learning, please see the newsletter or feel free to ask.