Pupil Premium 2013/14
The Pupil Premium is funding in addition to the school's budget. Schools are free to decide how to allocate this funding to best support the raising of attainment for the most vulnerable pupils.
Pupil Premium money has been carefully spent and tracked at Water Primary School. We ensure that there is a whole school focus on narrowing the gap in attainment and achievement between Free School Meal children and Non Free School Children.
Our financial allocations for 2013/14 was £4924
Pupil Premium money has been spent in the following ways. These included.
- Additional Teaching Assistants to deliver specific intervention groups
- ICT Equipment and Software such as Ipads and Purple Mash
- Residential Trips and After School Club activities
- Teacher and Teaching Assistant training
- Reading books and schemes
Examples of impact includes:
- Identified pupils made at least expected progress with some exceeding their school targets.
- Pupil engagement in extra-curriculuar activities has increased
- The gap between attainment and progress of identified pupils and their peers has reduced.
The school plans to continue with these strategies during 2013/14