We take great pride in our uniform and it is important that all children and parents support us in ensuring that children have the correct uniform at all times.
Our uniform has been chosen to keep costs as low as possible for parents and carers.
- Plain navy blue sweatshirt, jumper, cardigan
- Yellow polo shirt.
- Black or navy blue trousers, skirt or pinafore. (NO TRACKSUIT BOTTOMS)
- Blue or yellow gingham dresses.
- Plain black, blue or grey tights or socks
YEAR 6 PRIVILEGE:
We provide all Year 6’s with a school tie, which they are encouraged to wear with a white shirt instead of the yellow polo shirt, especially when carrying out Special Duties such as leading Good Work Assembly.
- Plain black or blue shoes, sandals or boots. (NO TRAINERS)
- In very wet or snowy weather, Wellington boots can be worn for outside but a change of footwear should be provided for inside school. (e.g. P.E. pumps)
OUTDOOR WEAR (Protection)
- In cold or wet weather please provide suitable warm / shower-proof coat.
- In severely cold weather gloves/hats/scarves would be a good idea.
- In very sunny weather please provide a sunhat and possibly sunglasses.
- A pair of navy shorts.
- A white T-shirt
- Black pumps (indoor PE) trainers (Outdoor PE)
- PE tracksuit. This must be worn on your child's PE Day.
- No visible transfers or tattoos in school please.
- No nail varnish or make up during the normal school day.
- No jewellery, apart from small stud earrings, in case of injury or loss.
- No extreme hair styles
Any other decisions we make are based on health and safety grounds.
School uniform which shows the school badge can be purchased from the school office.
Thank you for your support and co-operation.